Tribgerduve Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Lupin III: Farewell To Nostradamus Full Movie In Hindi 720p

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Richard Nixon builds the Tower of Bable, but is being undermined by the Nostradamus cult. His daughter is kidnapped by an animated version of Benny "The Jet", but Japan's greatest thief, Lupin III, saves the day. Goemon defeats the Brazilian soccer team along the way.
Lupin must rescue a young girl from a mysterious doomsday cult, who wants a book of prophecies hidden by the girl's father.
This is one of my third favorite Lupin the 3rd Movie. While Castle of Cagliostro is #1 and Dead or Alive is #2.<br/><br/>There's so much happening in this movie. It has allot to do with this Religious Cult called the "Nostradamus Sect". Which is an actual religion founded by a man named Micheal Nostradamus who lived in the 16th century.<br/><br/>And there's also this Giant Skyscrapper called the "Douglas Media Skyscrapper" who is own by the Billionaire Douglas who is trying to win the Presidentical Election.<br/><br/>I won't give away too much on what happens in the movie. But this movie has allot of good parts, explosives, action, and danger.<br/><br/>It's worth buying on DVD. A must have for any die-hard Lupin fan.
I just didn't feel this is one of the best especially since watching the Fuma conspiracy and like to be completely honest with you, Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro is the better ones out of them all. I'm not a hater of Lupin but I really think they shouldn't have bothered making other Lupin Movies unless they were going to begoodCastle of Cagliostro. However none I've watched were any better then it. As well having a child sidekick doesn't match with Lupin like he didn't team up with annoying kids in his past movies. I am dissaponted in this movie along with many rest that I'll ever see. I haven't got words to say but I'm not watching any more Lupin Movies after this one even if someone made me to watch it! 1/10 I give this I'm afraid…

Mind Tricks sub downloadBreaking Point: Part 2 tamil pdf downloadColdblooded tamil dubbed movie torrentLegion of Ghosts movie free download hdIndiana John and the Field of Deception full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 10.50 720p moviesMeatball Machine download torrentdownload full movie Episode 5.22 in hindiEpisode 1.19 full movie hindi downloadDeuces in hindi download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Tribgerduve
Please log in to post a reply.